Chances of Manchester City defender Bacary Sagna’s returning for Pep Guardiola’s side for the match against Crystal Palace are quite high.

Manchester City full back Sagna is back on the pitch for full-blown training after being out for a month. He had suffered a hamstring tear while he was playing for France and from then, he has been undergoing rehabilitation on his own.

He has finally restarted full training with the rest of Pep Guardiola’s team and is likely to return to the team’s starting line-up at the end of the current international break.

The French defender missed France’s current round of fixtures while recovering but he has his eyes on the Crystal Palace away match for his come-back.

The 33-year-old Sagna was reported by mancity.com saying that it was hard for him because he wanted to be with the team on the pitch, but he was back at last, training with the squad.

Sagna’s return would be a shot in the arm for a City grappling with keeping its sheets in recent weeks.  He returned last week Friday, November 11 but not in time for the team’s Saturday November 12 game against Middlesbrough that ended in a 1-1 draw.

He said it was clearly too short time for him to play in that game.

The Frenchman decided not to accompany the national team but rather to stay home and get some match fitness. He said he will be prepared for the next match against Crystal Palace – which was his target.

He claimed he was” feeling good” and trying to recover his pace and fitness back, and exuded confidence that, with another week to go, he would “get even more ready”.